Ringsomopat Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Tamil Pdf Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Rival nations are secretly developing weapons that could threaten the future of mankind. Deep in the jungle, an elite tactical soldier must combine stealth with survival to infiltrate the enemy and stop a weapon of mass destruction from triggering the largest full-scale war the world has ever seen. The game is set in a sweltering jungle where players must fight for survival by battling relentless natural elements,wellan onslaught of ruthless enemy soldiers.
After having defected to the West, a Soviet scientist has developed a new weapon that would change the world, the Shagohod missile system, but he was sent backpart of a deal within the Cuban Missile Crisis. Now the West wants him back, and Naked Snake, the man who would one day become Big Boss, goes to rescue him. However, the legendary soldier (and Snake's mentor), The Boss, defects to the U.S.S.R., and the renegade Soviet colonel that she now serves explodes a nuclear weapon against his own countrymen. The Soviet leaders blame the U.S. for the nuclear attack and threaten retaliation unless the U.S. can prove its innocence in the matter. A deal is made between the East and West: the U.S. must assassinate The Boss and her team of WWII rogue veterans (the Cobra Squad), eliminate the Soviet colonel and his rebels, rescue the scientist once again and destroy the prototype Shagohod within one week or risk a nuclear war with the Soviet Union. Seenbeing responsible for letting The Boss get away, Snake must complete the mission or he and his support team will be executed for failing in the original operation and letting the nuclear war begin. Parachuting alone into the treacherous jungle, Operation: Snake Eater commences.
since 1997 i have spent my time on playstation playing only two different game series, final fantasy and metal gear solid and they have not disappointed. mgs 3 takes place in the cold waran American agent goes on a mission to rescue a scientist and destroy a weapon. a large portion of the game takes place outdoors in the Russia wilderness. this world is incredibly detailed and the in game graphics are second to none. so is the games realism. you are required to camouflage yourself in order to remain unseen andyou play you wear yourself out requiring a meal, which you kill on site, to restore your strength. another great tid pit is the way the game challenges the action hero cliché that he can carrymuch ammo and gunshe likes, in this game only a certain amount is able to be carried by snake and the more you carry the more stamina you use.<br/><br/>the story is a big improvement on mgs 2 and is much similar to simple story of mgs 1, with enough twists and turns to keep in interesting.<br/><br/>the game play is great, the new CQC, close quarters combat, is excellent allowing you to sneak up on a guard and incapicate him silently. boss fights are also very good, the sniper battle is one to be remembered.<br/><br/>some believe that the game has to much stealth and not enough action. you can try to get through the game with a violence approach and you could succeed however you will find it more difficult and in my opinion less fun and satisfying than sneaking your way through.<br/><br/>overall the game is perfect in every way, the enemy AI makes is a thing of beautythey protect themselves with riot shield at the front and men with shotguns and sometimes rocket launchers staying to the rear to inflict major damage. the graphics are of the highest quality especially in game, the cut scenes do not reach the highs of Final fantasy X but then again what game does. the story a nd characters are much more interesting and enjoyable and when finished it would be hard not to be impressed and feel a great sense of accomplishment at completing such a game. (the hardest levels require a lot of skill and most importantly patience.<br/><br/>"Bottom line is, even if you see them coming your not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does".
Hideo Kojima never ceases to amaze me, besides the fact that Snake (A.K.A Big Boss) looks amazingly like Kurt Russell from "Escape From New York" in this game, the characters look and feel more realistic than anything ever attempted with video games. Since video games where invented they have been shrugged off by the other media'sinferior and childish, I have a feeling that that time is quickly coming to an end. <br/><br/>This game's story line had me more intrigued than I've been with any movie in a long time. The Music is spot on, the voice overs are flawless, the cinematics and action rival that of most modern films, and Yoji Shinkawa's art work is fresh and inventive. Kojima really has mastered the technique of "playing a movie" with this one. <br/><br/>The only real caution i can give is that the violence can get intense in area's, and the game play may be a little to in depth for newer gamers.<br/><br/>But if your ready to put some time and effort into it, this game is nothing short of the perfect experience.

22. Old Metal Gear (Starry.K)<br/><br/>Disc two
Choix de vie full movie in hindi 720pDownload hindi movie Memories of Michaelmalayalam movie download PasaporteThe Office Geeks in hindi free downloadCan bal 720pAlcatraz full movie download in hindi hdAgent Emes 4: Agent Emes and the Giant Ego movie hindi free downloadBasta't kasama kita full movie in hindi free download mp4Completition movie free download hdMoney Heist full movie torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Ringsomopat
Please log in to post a reply.